Boston area-based Powerhouse Dynamics (PhD), a leader in the field of energy and asset management in the Boston area, delivers customer-proven, cloud-based solutions that help multi-site organizations manage their equipment better, lower costs, increase energy efficiency and achieve their sustainability goals. PhD's award-winning Internet of Things platform, SiteSage® has been adopted by numerous major brands, including Arby's, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Ann Taylor, Five Below, Shell, and many more.
We are looking for a highly motivated, empathetic, unflappable and passionate person to join our team and help support our customers. You are passionate about improving the world. You thrive on solving complex problems and interacting with customers. You possess great communication skills, are passionate about details and organization and are eager to learn. As a member of the team, you will work directly with our customers to help make sure they are getting maximum value from our products. You will work closely with our Customer Success Management (CSM) Team to provide a world class customer experience.
We realize you won’t be an expert in everything listed below, that’s why we are looking for great people with a strong foundation who are motivated to learn and grow. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to contribute immediately and have an opportunity to grow both the company and as an individual.
- Respond to / resolve technical issues from end users and partners
- Assist customers with software / hardware questions and issues
- Manage and support software accounts
- Diagnose and resolve escalated technical issues
- Provide training, as needed, to ensure customers understand product functionality
- Maintain detailed case history and escalate issues appropriately
- Provide key information from customer interactions to PhD management to help make business decisions
- Assist CSMs with analysis of data, configuration, alert and report settings, and create recommended actions to meet goals
- Perform recurring and as-needed administrative tasks associated with accounts, including but not limited to data entry and quality assurance
- Be a great, positive and enthusiastic person to have on the team
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background including familiarity with modern web technologies and Software as a Service
- Ability to continually and effectively manage multiple concurrent customers and priorities
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to learn and think quickly and be a self-starter
- Willingness to support night and weekend work, when needed
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge or willing to develop a working knowledge of SQL
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree or equivalent experience