SiteSage Smart Kitchen & Food Safety Monitoring
For Food Service organizations, and others with commercial kitchens, food safety – and food quality – is paramount.
SiteSage Smart Kitchen monitors temperature and other data in key equipment to provide real-time alerts and exception reports, addressing issues that may compromise food safety and food quality. It also helps manage food safety processes and automates reporting.
- Monitor refrigeration temperatures and be alerted to potential problems
- Receive real time alerts when food is not being prepared at the proper temperatures or for the right amount of time
- View exception reports that identify equipment that may be showing incipient problems
- Use the mobile app and temperature probe to capture data anywhere
- Automatically create and store HACCP Food Safety reports, replacing the current manual, time consuming and error prone process
- Increase product quality and reliability, reduce food waste, and decrease labor costs with SiteSage Smart Kitchen
A growing number of manufacturers – including manufacturers of ovens, refrigeration equipment, refrigeration controls, fryers, and more – are factory integrating SiteSage to enable the system to extract an ever increasing amount of information in support of smart kitchen management.