SiteSage Smart Kitchen Food Safety Monitoring System
For Food Service organizations, and others with commercial kitchens, food safety – and food quality – is paramount. Food safety monitoring systems need to pay attention even when you can’t. That’s where SiteSage can help.
SiteSage Smart Kitchen automates much of the process and monitors temperature and other data in key equipment to provide real-time alerts and exception reports, addressing issues that may compromise food safety and food quality. It also helps manage food safety processes and automates reporting.
- Monitor refrigeration temperatures and be alerted to potential problems
- Ensure compliance with real time alerts when food is not being prepared at the proper temperatures or for the right amount of time
- View exception reports that identify equipment that may be about to fail
With the food safety monitoring system from SiteSage, you can:
- Capture data anywhere with the mobile app and Bluetooth temperature probe
- Automatically create and store HACCP Food Safety reports, replacing the current manual, time consuming, and error prone process
- Increase product quality and reliability, reduce product shrinkage, and decrease labor costs with SiteSage Smart Kitchen
A growing number of manufacturers – including manufacturers of ovens, refrigeration equipment, refrigeration controls, fryers, and more – are factory-integrating SiteSage to enable the system to extract an increasing amount of information in support of smart kitchen management.
Through integration with SiteSage, virtually every piece of equipment in your commercial kitchen will become part of your automated food safety monitoring and reporting system. And the data will help support another goal in any commercial kitchen, energy efficiency.