Monitor electricity usage at the equipment level, along with temperature and other data, and leverage patented automated analysis to produce critical equipment intelligence. Replace reactive service calls with proactive calls, reduce downtime, and move to a predictive, condition-based maintenance program.
- Identify locations that are failing to deliver customer comfort
- Find compressors that are short cycling
- Spot overloaded or failing refrigeration units
- Highlight equipment on or off at inappropriate times
- Track equipment run time and receive maintenance due alerts
SiteSage & Remote Equipment Monitoring
SiteSage can monitor any data needed to help maintain equipment and overall facility operational performance.
- Pinpoint heating and cooling stages or failing economizers
- Benchmark RTU efficiency using duct air temperatures
- Track and analyze pressure, relative humidity, CO2 and VOCs, along with natural gas and water usage, and more
- Monitor renewable energy sources, including both solar PV and wind, and obtain alerts when the system is not producing the expected level of power