The equipment optimization and energy management application of SiteSage delivers enterprise-wide visibility and reduced operating costs. With centralized HVAC, lighting and equipment control, you can balance comfort and energy use.
SiteSage’s HVAC Controls allow remote monitoring and HVAC energy management. With SiteSage, you can control energy use and temperatures to help optimize HVAC performance.
SiteSage’s wireless smart thermostats provide remote HVAC controls. SiteSage offers:
- Enterprise-wide commercial HVAC controls
- Flexible local lock-out
- Micro-targeting (up to 8 HVAC periods/day)
- Smart stage management
- Demand limiting
- Unique graphical controls
The SiteSage Controller provides more than commercial HVAC controls. It allows you to control just about any equipment, including lighting, space heaters, hood exhausts, and more.
- Multiple schedules per day
- Schedule in absolute times or relative to open/close; sunrise/sunset
- Up to 8 zones/unlimited number of circuits
- Simple to use graphical interface
With fully-integrated controls from KE2 Therm, SiteSage provides remote control and monitoring of walk-in refrigeration.
- Energy-saving on demand defrost (15%-20% savings)
- Improved troubleshooting with advanced diagnostics
- Remote access to set points and manual defrost
- Title 24 compliant fan cycling
Remote Energy Monitoring
Monitor electricity usage at the electric panel, down to the equipment level, and leverage patented analysis to produce critical equipment intelligence. Replace reactive service calls with proactive calls, reduce downtime, and move to a predictive, condition-based maintenance program. With SiteSage’s mobile-first approach, commercial energy monitoring has never been so simple.
SiteSage remote energy monitoring will make it easy to:
- Identify locations that are failing to deliver customer comfort
- Find compressors that are short cycling
- Spot overloaded or failing refrigeration units
- Highlight equipment on or off at inappropriate times
- Track equipment run time and receive maintenance due alerts
SiteSage and Remote Equipment Monitoring
SiteSage remote equipment monitoring lets you access the data needed to help maintain equipment and overall facility operational performance.
- Pinpoint heating and cooling stages or failing economizers
- Benchmark RTU efficiency using duct air temperatures
- Track and analyze pressure, relative humidity, CO2 and VOCs, along with natural gas and water usage, and more
- Monitor renewable energy sources, including both solar PV and wind, and obtain alerts when the system is not producing the expected level of power
Equipment Asset Management
Many organizations with dispersed locations do not have complete, up-to-date information on what equipment is installed at each location, much less a process for creating an equipment condition report or calculating total cost of ownership.
SiteSage Assets (patent pending) enables organizations to capture properties, conditions, and photos of critical equipment and maintain that information over time. As an equipment asset management tool, SiteSage Assets provides critical data for capital replacement as well as maintenance planning.
- Easily capture equipment properties and conditions with a mobile app
- Analyze data through an enterprise equipment condition report that includes interactive maps
- Leverage a unique scoring algorithm to compare equipment based on age, condition, energy use, and other variables
- Perform a total cost of ownership analysis to prioritize equipment maintenance and replacement
- Track equipment warranties