- Identify failing equipment
- Shift from reactive to proactive service
- Verify repairs have been made
- Track equipment condition
- Prioritize repairs and replacement
- Obtain remote access to equipment status
- Benchmark equipment across the enterprise
- Receive real-time alerts on problem conditions
- Track food storage and prep temperatures in real-time
- Monitor customer and employee comfort
- Ensure consistent, efficient HVAC schedules & lockouts
- Gain full control of equipment on/off schedules
- Leverage on-demand refrigeration defrost cycles
- Flag excessive equipment runtime
- Improve equipment performance - reduce energy usage
SiteSage Works for Small Facilities
Delivers maximum savings with minimal staff effort
Meets the needs of time-strapped team members who are not sitting at computers, with mobile first access and exception-based reporting
Leverages low cost sensors and controls, and wireless communications to keep deployment costs down
Addresses a full range of operational performance issues in a single system
Delivers rapid payback, often paying for itself in under 1 year
Available at little or no up-front cost and may qualify for utility and state rebates
SiteSage is designed for multi-site operators of small commercial facilities, and offers functionality designed for operators of specific types of facilities. A version of SiteSage is also available for residential use.
SiteSage is built on a robust, highly secure, modular and scalable cloud-based architecture.
Modular. Install only those hardware components that are needed for your specific requirements. Leverage the software features that provide the greatest benefits and returns.
Scalable. SiteSage grows with you. From twenty locations to thousands, SiteSage can meet your needs.
Secure. All SiteSage hardware components communicate wirelessly with the SiteSage Gateway. SiteSage is PCI certified at the highest level to ensure data security.
SiteSage is PCI Level 1 Certified
This is the highest level of security certification available, intended for merchants processing at least 6 million transactions annually. You can be certain your data is safe with SiteSage.
Equipment and Energy Management
For any multisite operator looking for centralized HVAC, lighting and equipment control to reduce energy spend, maintenance and equipment downtime.
Connected Kitchen Equipment and Food Safety
Food service operators and food retailers use Open Kitchen by SiteSage to connect and digitize an automate the commercial kitchen.