Your equipment is continually generating valuable information – but that information is locked in the equipment until someone goes on site to rescue it. SiteSage connects equipment to the cloud to provide our partners – and their customers – with access to critical equipment information in real time.
Setting up connected equipment has never been easier – and now it can be accomplished as part of a comprehensive solution that will enable you to improve service and delight your customers.
SiteSage controls HVAC systems and food storage, prep, and cooking equipment while managing energy use at thousands of restaurants, convenience stores, and retailers. Now, SiteSage helps HVAC and equipment manufacturers get stranded data online to produce actionable information, reports and alerts. SiteSage is not just a platform; its off-the-shelf software is designed to help improve operational efficiency by reducing customer service costs, improving product uptime & performance, and providing customers with complete visibility and remote equipment management.
- Is factory-enabled in thousands of pieces of commercial equipment from multiple manufacturers
- Provides customers with what they are asking for: a single centralized platform for accessing key data from different connected equipment
- Delivers continuous food preparation and storage tracking and automatically generates food safety reports – protecting food safety & enhancing quality
- Combines data taken directly from the HVAC equipment with other data being collected to deliver advanced diagnostics and optimized performance
- Makes integration easy by leveraging a “Developer’s Kit” that simplifies delivery of a comprehensive solution
Customers prefer SiteSage because it allows them to access a range of equipment – including yours — through a single platform, simplifying their operations.
Powerhouse Dynamics is forming partnerships with a growing list of equipment manufacturers. To learn more about how we can partner with you to get your equipment online, contact us.