Food safety is a crucial issue for restaurants - and the ground rules are shifting.
Is your staff up to date on the latest best practices?
- When was the last time you overhauled your food safety program?
- Are you leveraging the latest tools and technology?
- How are you protecting your customers and your organization's reputation?
This webinar covers:
- New food safety best practices that you can immediately implement
- An overview of new technology options in food safety, and how you might use them
- Insight into the key, relevant provisions of the new Food Safety Modernization Act, and how they may impact you
Jeff Nelken, M.A., R.D./Certified NSF HACCP Manager Jeff Nelken is a food safety/HACCP expert who has worked with CNN, FOX, CBS, NBC, INSIDE EDITION, and Dateline MSNBC’s investigation team, as well as restaurants, casinos and food manufacturers. He coaches personnel to improve food safety awareness, through self-inspection and customized quality HACCP training programs. He is a certified trainer and provider with the Los Angeles Health Department and has been a certified SERVSAFE trainer since 1985.
Jason Roeder, Senior Director of Products and Services, Powerhouse Dynamics Jason Roeder is responsible for leading the continued evolution of the SiteSage platform, addressing energy and asset management along with smart kitchen operations. Jason has a deep background in energy management and energy efficiency across large enterprises and has led Powerhouse Dynamics’ (PhD) successful implementation across many food service, retail, and convenience store concepts. Prior to PhD, Jason helped create and deliver energy efficiency solutions at EnerNOC and helped lead the creation of an Account Management group that ensured customer success across both energy efficiency and demand response programs. Jason has an MBA from MIT and an engineering degree from Stanford University.