Powerhouse Dynamics (PhD), a Middleby company, is a growing and innovative firm operating at the intersection of clean-tech and food-tech. That growth has resulted in the need to expand our marketing capabilities.
We are seeking a creative and organized Marketing Manager to lead our marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be an effective collaborator who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with and effective at multi-tasking.
PhD delivers customer-proven, IoT-based solutions that help multi-site organizations better manage their equipment, lower costs, reduce energy consumption, enhance food safety and quality, and achieve their sustainability goals. SiteSage® has been adopted by numerous major brands at thousands of their locations, including Arby's, Wendy's, Dunkin’ Donuts, Pizza Hut, Ann Taylor, Five Below, Lush Cosmetics, and many more.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will have overall responsibility for all marketing functions, including but not limited to the growth of inbound sales.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits that start on your first day! We also believe in a work/life balance.
Do you want to be part of a dynamic, growing organization? Come work with us to help our customers achieve higher profitability and more sustainable operations!
Please forward your resume with Marketing Manager in the subject line along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls or third parties please.
Powerhouse Dynamics is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Working closely with other in the management team to develop corporate marketing strategies and then take the lead in executing on those strategies
- Managing all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Helping determine and manage the marketing budget
- Creating and managing content strategy
- Expanding social media activities appropriate to our market
- Taking ownership of the corporate web site and expanding its role in lead generation
- Managing trade show activity
- Managing PR and SEO vendors and helping drive strategy and execution in those areas
- Working closely with the Sales team to develop and implement sales campaigns
- Conducting market research as needed and providing ongoing review of customer and market news and competitor information
- Monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on all marketing activity and results including key metrics
- Creating sales and marketing presentations as appropriate
- Identifying and building strategic relationships with key industry players
- Identifying and integrating appropriate tools to enhance the marketing process
- 5+ years’ experience in enterprise software marketing, particularly SaaS
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Proven digital marketing skills
- Full understanding of inbound marketing best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and sales/marketing automation tools – with preference for Salesforce experience
- Demonstrated creativity and adaptability
- Degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Energy management experience a plus, as is experience with the food services industry