We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team as a Customer Support Representative (CSR). CSRs support our customers by fielding phone and e-mail support requests. They directly address these requests and communicate solutions back to our customers. Solutions are tracked and documented for reference and future use.
CSRs also supplement the Powerhouse Dynamics (PhD) team by assisting with orders, data requests, and other technical work. They work closely with other members of the PhD Operations and Sales teams to provide top-notch customer experience.
PhD delivers customer-proven, cloud-based solutions that help multi-site organizations better manage their equipment, reduce energy consumption, enhance food safety and quality, and achieve their sustainability goals. PhD's award-winning IoT-based platform has been adopted by numerous major brands at thousands of their locations, including Arby's, Dunkin’, Buffalo Wild Wings, Lululemon, TGI Friday's, Ann Taylor, Five Below, Lush Cosmetics, and many more.
We are looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic, and “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude to help our customers – and the company – continue to be successful.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits that start on your first day! We also believe in a work/life balance.
No phone calls or third parties, please. Powerhouse Dynamics is an equal-opportunity employer.
- Respond to questions and technical issues from end users and partners
- Provide direct support to HVAC technicians, installers, and other technical partners in the field
- Track all issues and their resolution
- Communicate outcomes to customers and partners
- Maintain case histories through our ticketing system and provide key information from customer interactions to PhD management
- Provide training as needed to ensure customers understand product functionality
- Assist with product orders and returns as appropriate
- Make outbound calls as needed to address key customer issues
- Assist with the development and delivery of training materials for various audiences
- Assist other team members with analysis of data, system configuration, alert and report settings, and creation of recommended actions to meet goals
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Participate in rotating 24×7 on-call
- Travel 2x yearly All Hands Company Summit
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background, familiarity with modern web technologies and Software as a Service
- Ability to continually and effectively manage multiple concurrent customers and priorities
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Willingness to support night and weekend work as needed
- Knowledgeable or willing to develop a working knowledge of analytical tools/languages such as Microsoft Excel or SQL