We are looking for a highly motivated, unflappable and passionate individual to join our team as a Customer Support Representative (CSR). CSRs support our customers by fielding phone and e-mail support requests, directly addressing these requests or working with other team members to get them addressed, communicating solutions back to our customers, and tracking and documenting these solutions for reference and future use. CSRs also support the Powerhouse Dynamics (PhD) team by assisting with orders, data requests, and other technical work needed to support our customers. CSRs work closely with other members of the PhD Operations and Sales teams to provide a top-notch customer experience.
Boston area-based PhD delivers customer-proven, cloud-based solutions that help multi-site organizations better manage their equipment, reduce energy consumption, enhance food safety and quality, and achieve their sustainability goals. PhD's award-winning IoT-based platform SiteSage® has been adopted by numerous major brands at thousands of their locations, including Arby's, Dunkin’ Brands, Texas Roadhouse, Ann Taylor, Five Below, Lush Cosmetics, and many more.
We are looking for someone with a positive, enthusiastic, and “do-whatever-it-takes” attitude to help our customers – and the company – continue to be successful.
We realize you won’t be an expert in everything listed above, that’s why we are looking for great people with a strong foundation who are motivated to learn and grow. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to contribute immediately and have an opportunity to grow both the company and as an individual.
We offer excellent compensation and benefits that start on your first day! We also believe in a work/life balance.
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements with the subject “Customer Support Representative” to: Jobs@powerhousedynamics.com
No phone calls or third parties please. Powerhouse Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer.
- Respond to questions and technical issues from end users and partners, and either answer the questions and diagnose and resolve issues directly, or escalate to other members of the team
- Track all issues and their resolution and communicate outcomes to customers and partners.
- Maintain case histories through our ticketing system and provide key information from customer interactions to PhD management
- Provide training, as needed, to ensure customers understand product functionality
- Assist with product orders and returns as appropriate
- Make outbound calls as needed to address key customer issues
- Assist with the development and delivery of training materials for customers, partners, and our afterhours support team
- Help oversee the performance of our afterhours support team
- Assist other team members with analysis of data, system configuration, alert and report settings, and creation of recommended actions to meet goals
- Perform other job duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background including familiarity with modern web technologies and Software as a Service
- Experience with hardware technologies a major plus
- Ability to continually and effectively manage multiple concurrent customers and priorities
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to learn and think quickly and be a self-starter
- Willingness to support night and weekend work as needed
- Working knowledge, or willing to develop a working knowledge, of SQL
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree or equivalent experience