Boston area-based Powerhouse Dynamics (PhD), a leader in the field of energy and asset management, delivers customer-proven, cloud-based solutions that help multi-site organizations better manage their equipment, lower costs, increase energy efficiency, enhance food safety, and achieve their sustainability goals. PhD's award-winning IoT-based platform, SiteSage®, has been adopted by numerous major brands, including Arby's, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Ann Taylor, Five Below, Dunkin’ Donuts, RaceTrac, and many more.
We are looking for a highly motivated, unflappable, and passionate individual to join our team as a Customer Success / Operations Project Manager. The Customer Success / Operations Project Manager ensures SiteSage is successfully deployed and our customers are getting the maximum value from their investment. A key responsibility within this position is the management of the logistics associated with customer installations, including scope of work development, customer coordination, coordination with and management of PhD’s deployment partners, system ordering and customer/contractor-side inventory management, and post-installation on-boarding, paperwork, and reporting. The Customer Success / Operations Project Manager will also lead deployment partner training and QA, both remotely and on-site at customer locations, and will also perform customer training.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on, customer-facing individual who enjoys partner relationship management and the challenge of effective project and logistics management. The ideal candidate may come from a customer service, supply chain, or contracting background – or another field where they have had the opportunity to demonstrate an aptitude and interest in planning, project management, and customer management.
We offer a strong work/life balance along with excellent medical benefits, 401K plan, and more.
We realize you won’t be an expert in all the below - we are looking for great people with a strong foundation who are motivated to learn and grow in these areas and more. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to contribute immediately and make a difference.
No phone calls or third parties please. Powerhouse Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provide overall project management around system deployments and rollouts
- Manage master scheduling with installation partners and customers
- Lead installation logistics and planning, including shipment ordering and deployment and management of field inventory
- Recruit new deployment partners, lead their on-boarding, and serve as their PhD lead contact
- Manage deployment partners to ensure adherence to installation plans and schedules
- Manage deployment project status reporting in Salesforce and other tools
- Train deployment partners, manage their certification, and oversee installations at customers sites as needed
- Lead the development of contractor training materials
- Perform system on-boarding and customer training
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Performing additional duties as called upon to assist our customer and the PhD team
- Technical or business degree or 2+ years of experience in an energy- and/or operations-related field
- Direct experience in project management, account management, customer success, and/or customer service
- Understanding of project management processes and/or relevant project management experience, plus demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven customer service and account management experience with the ability to rapidly establish trust with customers
- Ability to continually and effectively manage multiple concurrent customers and priorities, while learning, thinking quickly, and self-starting as needed
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent, demonstrated written and verbal skills
Highly Desirable Qualifications
- Familiarity with HVAC and/or refrigeration equipment
- Exposure to electrical codes, OSHA, and related requirements
- Contractor management experience
- EMS system experience
- Familiarity with retail/restaurant operations