We are looking for a highly motivated, unflappable, and passionate individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). CSMs ensure that SiteSage is successfully deployed at our customers’ locations and that the solution is driving operational improvements and delivering cost savings. The successful candidate will bring their interest in operational improvement and sustainability to their work with our customers, partners, installers, and the internal PhD team as they introduce customers to IoT-enabled operations, expand the use of our functionality and, as a result, help expand our installed base.
Boston-area based Powerhouse Dynamics (PhD) delivers customer-proven, cloud-based solutions that help chain restaurants, convenience stores, and retailers better manage their equipment, lower costs, reduce energy consumption, enhance food safety and quality, and achieve their sustainability goals. PhD's award-winning IoT-based platform, SiteSage®, has been adopted by numerous major brands at thousands of their locations, including Arby's, Wendy's, Pizza Hut, Ann Taylor, Five Below, Lush Cosmetics, Pet Supplies Plus, and many more. PhD is an independently operated subsidiary of The Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ:MIDD) a global leader in the foodservice equipment industry with over $2.7B in annualized revenue.
We offer a strong work/life balance along with excellent medical benefits, 401K plan, and more. Benefits start on your first day!
We realize you won’t be an expert in all the below - we are looking for great people with a strong foundation who are motivated to learn and grow in these areas and more. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to contribute immediately and make a difference.
No phone calls or third parties please. Powerhouse Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email your resume and salary requirements with the subject “Customer Success Manager” to: Jobs@powerhousedynamics.com
- Working with all levels within a customer organization, from line staff to CEO, to understand and document their needs, recommend best practices, and implement SiteSage functionality to improve operations and reduce expenses
- Working with and overseeing deployment partners during the system installation process and managing customer and internal communication throughout the process and beyond
- Configuring the SiteSage software in collaboration with customer team members to ensure the sites are properly provisioned, reports and alerts are configured, and the groundwork is set to drive success
- Providing training and technical support for customers, both at the pilot phase and ongoing during rollouts
- Ensuring customers effectively use the platform, including ongoing customer interaction, data analysis and identification of recommended actions to improve operations, help enhance food safety and save energy
- Providing Managed Services to customers who have opted for such services, including managing alerts and reports, handling escalated issue calls, identifying underperforming equipment and savings opportunities, and coaching on best practices for IoT-driven facility management
- Conducting customer meetings, using listening, questioning and discovery skills to address open questions and issues and uncover additional opportunities and benefits for customers
- Acting as a conduit for customer and partner feedback and suggestions, and working with PhD’s Product and Engineering teams to recommend hardware and software enhancements
- Partnering with sales to help expand product penetration at the customer, including energy savings analysis and business case development
- Preparation and delivery of presentations which demonstrate the SiteSage value including energy savings analysis, return-on-investment analysis, and other objective measures for project success as required
- Managing the utility rebate application process including research of available rebates, maintenance of rebate database, application for customer rebates, and management of ongoing reporting or other requirements as dictated by rebate issuer
- Demonstrating a positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Performing additional duties as called upon to assist our customers and the PhD team and drive PhD forward
- College degree in a science, engineering, or business-related field
- Two or more years of experience in an energy, facilities management, or HVAC-related field
- Direct experience in project management and account management with a customer success focus
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of field installation processes and contractor management a major plus
- Able to excel in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Ability to continually and effectively manage multiple concurrent customers and priorities, while learning, thinking quickly, and self-starting
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent, demonstrated written and verbal skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%) to support customers
The Following Experience is a Plus:
- HVAC, refrigeration, lighting, and other facility equipment knowledge
- Energy management system (EMS) expertise
- Experience with food safety and HACCP
- Familiarity with retail/restaurant operations
- Experience with utility rebate processing