Boston area-based Powerhouse Dynamics (PhD) delivers customer-proven, cloud-based solutions that help multi-site organizations better manage their equipment, reduce energy consumption, enhance food safety and quality, and achieve their sustainability goals. PhD's award-winning IoT-based platform SiteSage® has been adopted by numerous major brands at thousands of their locations, including Arby's, Wendy's, Dunkin’ Brands, Texas Roadhouse, Ann Taylor, Five Below, Speedway, and many more.
We are looking for a highly motivated, unflappable and passionate individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). CSMs ensure that SiteSage is successfully deployed at our customers’ locations and drives operational improvements and cost savings. This is part of helping our customers gain maximum value from the system. The successful candidate will bring their zeal in generating operational improvements and reducing energy usage to their interactions with customers as well as with partners, installers, and the internal PhD team.
We offer a strong work/life balance along with excellent medical benefits, 401K plan, and more.
We realize you won’t be an expert in all the below - we are looking for great people with a strong foundation who are motivated to learn and grow in these areas and more. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to contribute immediately and make a difference.
No phone calls or third parties please. Powerhouse Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer.
- Working with all levels within a customer organization, from line staff to CEO, to drive success. This includes collaborating to understand and document customers’ needs while communicating our value proposition and working to achieve operational efficiencies
- Managing the system installation process, including overseeing deployment partners, performing system configuration, and developing alert and report settings
- Providing training and technical support for customers, both at the pilot phase and beyond
- Managing pilot programs to make sure they are successful and lead to rollouts
- Ensuring customers effectively use the platform, including analysis of data and identification of recommended actions to meet their goals
- Providing Managed Services to customers that choose this option, included managing alerts and reports, handling issue calls, identifying under performing equipment assets and savings opportunities, and coaching on best practices
- Managing the utility rebate application process on behalf of customers
- Conducting customer meetings, using listening, questioning and discovery skills to address open issues and uncover additional benefit opportunities
- Acting as a conduit for customer feedback, working with PhD’s Product team to recommend enhancements
- Working closely with Sales to help expand product penetration at the customer
- A. or B.S., with 2+ years of experience in an energy and/or operations-related fields
- Direct experience in project and account management
- Direct experience with customer success, and/or customer service
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent, demonstrated written and verbal skills
- Willingness to travel (20%+)
Highly Desirable Qualifications
- HVAC equipment knowledge
- Knowledge of field installation processes and experience working with contractors
- Strong familiarity with energy management systems
- Familiarity with retail/restaurant operations
- Familiarity with utility rebate programs